Platinum Tools is the leader in solutions for the preparation, installation, hand termination and testing of wire and cable. Their latest product launch is the MapMaster™ mini Pocket cable tester that detects faults and locations of RJ45 network cables. It includes:
- Good terminations, causes of faulty and locations of cables are displayed on an LCD display.
- A set of five mapping remotes is included for locating cables terminated in wall jacks or patch panels.
- A built-in tone generator with 4 different tone combinations can be used with a tone probe to detect where a cable is routed and the location of the end of the cable.
- Large LCD displays TIA/EIA568A/B Wiremap sequence & easy identifies faults
- Continuity Tests Identifies Shorts, Opens, Miswires, Reversals and Split pairs
- Identifies Network ID-Only Remotes Set #1-5
- Compatible with up to two test and map Remotes
- Quickly identify unlabeled network cables
- Built-in tone generator with 4 tone cadences
- Trace/locate network cables and locate breaks/opens in network cabling
- Single Multi-Function button operates test functions, tone generation, and ID-Only remotes location
- Self-storing remote
- Auto power off prevents depletion of battery power
- Detects Shorts, Opens, Miswires, Reversals, and Split-Pairs
- Built-in Tone Generator
- Map Multiple Locations
- Auto-off to Extend Battery Life
- Installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance on network cables
- Identify patch panel port where network cable is terminated
- Determine wiring condition
- Identify up to 5 network cable runs at a time
- Find and fix position of exposed or hidden cables
#1-5 ID Only Network Remotes to quickly identify unlabeled network cables!
For additional pricing and more information on Platinum Tools check out the product information sheet or call us here at 732-212-0644. And remember, we are always a phone call, text or email away from the answer you need.